Thursday, May 01, 2008

An Extremely Short Post

evita



Although, I'd much much MUCH rather be gawking at Antonio this evening, and I won't; I am sure to be completely blown away by the performance of Evita here in my own home town. (Did I mention I'd love to see Antonio perform?)

Getting myself ready for this. Have already sent my pic to Frank three times singing, "Don't Cry For Me, Argentina" on the cells. Oh, and have been belting out the song quite well, I must say, to my children and to Frank, the dog - who makes the most amazing ear movements when I do. I think they are thrilled for me, and believe I could too sing with the star of the show, AND out-shine Miss Britches herself, Madonna.


DON'T CRY FOR ME, ARGENTINA!!!!!!!!!




wicked stepmother

This picture here is for my ex-husbands new wife. The super wicked step mother of the year award goes to::::::::::::: HER. More to follow. On another blog. For now, I really do have lots of things today that I must accomplish before I get to outshine the singer tonight.

DON'T CRY FOR ME............

No comments: