Call me crazy, but I love these things! While visiting Jennine , I came across this Meme. Go ahead, do it. If for anything else, just give a little bit of yourself to the rest of us. I mean, this is what we're doing anyway! Exposing ourselves into the massive blogosphere to the unknown weirdo's right. Wow, scary when you put it that way.
I impressed myself with the "copy and paste" method!!!! (thanks Jennine!) Maybe I'm not as
stupid iliterate (look, I did it again!) as I thought.
Ok, here goes
. Elaborate on your default icon. Ummm,??? What??
2. What’s your current relationship status? Frank, my husband
3. Ever have a near-death experience? Oh, yeah!
4. Name an obvious quality you have. Nope! Then everyone will be on to it.
5. What’s the name of the song that’s stuck in your head right now? Grey Street - Dave Matthews Band
6. Name a celebrity you would marry. Not a chance. They don't last. I'm too high-maintenance anyway
7. Who will cut and paste this meme first? Harmonica Man (fingers crossed)
8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity? Frank says I look like Elaine from Seinfeld, but I don't see it ; although, I do have the push-and shove thing down.
9. Do you wear a watch? What kind? No, I have a cell phone for this
10. Do you have anything pierced? Ears, naval
11. Do you have any tattoos? lower back; mama frog over-looking 4 tadpoles, representing my babies
12. Do you like pain? very stupid question! I have an incredibly low-tolerance of pain; and a very short list of pain meds I can take. Sucks, considering the Migraine problem, huh!
13. Do you like to shop? HATE! HATE! HATE! HATE!!! I absolutely love a huge bag of hand-me-downs over going shopping ANY day! Ask anyone who knows me, or who has ever dropped me a bag.
14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? Does that include check?? Then that would be Nick's warm and fuzzy flannel sheets at the Mother station yesterday. TARGET!!!! does anyone else sense it calling???????
15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card? home depot!!! Not the actual place, but merchandise AT the place. you know, lamp, flashlight. Stuff. I loathe shopping.
16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Frank, he called to wake me up, and then to see how I was feeling.
17. What is on your desktop background? American Bald Eagle, with American flag and USMC logo. Not too patriotic.
18. What is the background on your cell phone? little guitar, and John 3:16
19. What was the last movie you watched?In it’s entirety? Phantom of the Opera with Nick and Vanessa
20. What was the last book you read? Birds of Prey, Nick brought it home from the library yesterday.
That's it??? That's the end of the questions??? Yes. Time to add more. I think I actually might have even hyperlinked up there! If not, I'm sorry for the mistake! But I tried. The last computer class I took was in the 80's OK!! Remember dotmatrix?? whoa.
On another note, it's snowing today! It is actually very beautiful and picturesque out there. I need to go to the dreaded grocery store. Oh, and the pet store to get poor Hyrup a new bulb. He's freezing his scales off. We are going to get sidetracked to Petsmart. We've never been. I can't wait. Although I do hate shopping, I don't mind getting sidetracked.