Wednesday, December 06, 2006

new outlook - of sorts

The good news: the MRI came back normal. Of course.

The bad news: I still feel like Garbage. GARBAGE. Complete with smell, and barf bag. No barf. Can't eat because fo the nausea.

The good news: I got my big (ok, there is no big) butt off the couch today, AND I even put on make-up. AND did my doo. Because I'm so tired of feeling like shit all the time, that maybe, just maybe; if I look good, I'll start to feel good.

The bad news: I still feel like I want to barF! And my head is swelling insde - I just know it is. The kids are screaming and I just told them to (get this) "SHUT UP!!" (BOY someone should really call child services here)

The crazy good news: they still love me.

So yesterday, as I lay, head throbbing FREAKING HARD, mind you, stomach wanting to PUKE something - ANYTHING!!! HE says to me, (because he is sick of looking at me under a blanket for days, feeling like I do) "That's it! I don't even want to celebrate Christmas here this year. I'm not having people here with you like this. Not even a tree!!" Ok, I'm sure the kids are hip to that idea.

Here's what I'm thinking: remember that pic a few posts back with Madonna on the pole? (NOT THE BLESSED MOTHER!) GO back I'll wait.......................... Yeah, that pole. I'm thinking, perhaps if I try my own damn therapy, install said freaking pole in my home; take up say, I don't know, Salsa or Belly dancing - hey I've got the freaking tremors already - I do have a head start here. Get rid of a few choice meds (ok, I'll talk it over with the doc first, blah blah blah!!) Maybe, this just might work for me! I'll let ya know how that works out. Thank God my MIL doesn't read my blog.


well dip me in chocolate - more good news: I jus got a call from the docs office AND the movement guy has an opening this afternoon. Well color me dancing. Not on a pole yet. Yes, I am so freaking twisted I hurt

1 comment:

Brandy said...

Hi there!
I just wanted to let you know that I know how it is to need total silence when your head is killing you with a migraine. I just read a few of your posts and decided to start a blog myself. I know how it feels to have your husband and your kids be going through this along with you. Sometimes I think "They did not sign up for this." Well, neither did I but it is something that I must live with. I hope that you have some pain free days soon! I will be praying for you. Thanks for inspiring me to put my feelings into words through my blog. I think it will help.
Take Care,
Brandy