Friday, December 05, 2008

decked the halls

I don't know about you, but for the past two weeks, I have been decking my halls, walls, tables and windows. I got some new stuff this year; got rid of, well not rid of, but just updated my color scheme for Christmas. And I am very happy with it. I think I am finally finished. No. I AM finally most definitely finished.


I think I may even leave my wreath up through the winter after my tree comes down and my snowmen come out. I like it.

Oh, day two of my new drapes and so far, Frank hasn't noticed them. It's not like they are a slight change, I mean look at the size of the window.
This was the former set. yeah, bold, like ribbon candy, in a way. I'm looking to sell them. I have 6 panels in 84 length.

Baubles.



a pretty little Santa sleigh with more baubles and stuff.

I'm having more fun looking at other blogs and pretty decorations. I wish I could take better pics, especially of my tree; it's very hard to get the right setting. I have so many lovely birds that I have been collecting the past couple of years. I found the most beautiful angel at Micheals with all the right colors for only $12. I'll try to get my diningroom tomorrow. Maybe Frank will see the drapes tonight. HA

Need to get my dinner ready. fish. yumm.
Have a wonderful and painfree weekend.

Deborah

No comments: