Tuesday, December 02, 2008

And They Call it Puppy Love

He brought her home. A girl. And instantly, we all fell head-over-heels, in love with her. How could we not? She is, afterall, sweet, adorable, mild-tempered. She has the most beautiful blue-green eyes. Her name is Isis.



Isn't she beautiful! I know, I know, he had her ears cut off, but other than that, she is so stinking cute. And she is so sweet. I just hate the puppy-training-stage. The poop, the chewing, the poop. She's not doing so bad really. Let's just say, it's a good thing she's cute.


This big guy, has had his nose a little, uh, cranked. He was just as nuts as the kids the first day. He's over it. Dogs do have issues with jealousy. He has it bad. But he does like her, and yet he lets her know her place.

I have been down for a few days with a nasty monster - probably from over-doing it a bit over the weekend. When I feel better, I will be posting the pics of my decorations. I just HAD to get these up to show you how positively adorable she really is.

Now, back to the resting place.
Deborah

1 comment:

Anna's Spot said...

She is adorable. I hope ou feel better soon.
Sending you hugs
Anna