It appears I've been tagged. Several times, I might add. And there's no way of getting by it, so here goes:
1. When cleaning my, or your, or any vehicle of the dreaded white fluffy cold falling stuff right now, it must must MUST be completely cleaned off. For me. Windows especially. The top of the car/van, hood, trunk, mirrors, lights - all of it. I need to see where I'm going, I'd like to see what's coming behind me. I believe people who simply use their wipers ONLY to brush the snow should be ticketed. They are a menace on the road. And a serious danger. You really can't see much through just the wipers.
This crazy snow-clearing makes Frank absolutely insane; as he is not the most patient person in the home when it comes to, well, leaving the house. When I'm the one clearing the off the van or car. It doesn't bother me to clean it off, mind you; but it bothers him a LOT that I spend such quality time dusting off every square inch of it. It's quite comical.
2. Back to the wipers - I use a LOT of windshield wiper fluid in the winter. I like my windows to be super extra clean and sparkling clear of debris and dirt and salt. I want to see where I am going, where I have been and what
idiot is flying up on my rear end ready to blow me off the road is approaching. I am also very insistent if I am a passenger, I like MY side cleaned. It really does weird things to someone with neurological problems to see the crazy dirt patterns on the window, trust me. It's a very strange trigger for aura.
3. I am terrified of falling on the ice, so I make itsy bitsy teensy weensy small steps so that I don't fall. These little steps will probably make my falling much worse. At the very least, the sliding will be much more, oooh how do I put it, not graceful, but choreographed, yes that's it. Please just catch me if you're there. Somebody sign me up for Dancing with the Starz. (Terri??)
4. Today was a half day for the kids; but because I like to play tricks on them, today I got Christina, because she is easy. I told her I received an email from the district that said only the HS got to have the half day - hee hee. So she made her lunch, and grudginly went out the door. I told her to "have a rotten day," like always. Then told Nicholas what I did. We usually toss one of Frank's slippers or Rocco's chew toys in her bookbag before she leaves. I think this was much more fun, since she will be telling the kids on the bus that they have a full day of school. She is a lot of fun. Maybe I'll let her shovel when she gets home. Or make cookies.
5. It is taking me waaaaaaaay too long to paint this room:
and I'm not changing the color of the room. Just painting the trim. Oh, and fixing, did I mention that I am FIXING the trim. Oh, yes I am doing some repair work. The ginormous window in the front which had been replaced and had the woodwork removed, was pretty gouged up. It's not pretty. But fixable. To me, it's an eyesore, Frank says to just sand it out, prime and paint and cover with curtains. But i just grumble inside as I look at it. It's a mess. Saturday the floors will be refinished. Then, she will have a fresh slate to mar and gouge all herself. What am I thinking? This will, afterall, be Cinderisa's room.
Things that used to take me a weekend, now take me a month or more. The bare blue wall will feature a (hopefully)cool design with colors and squares and geometrical shapes that should send me right into migraine attack mode and my trusty infusion center.
6. I talk to people in public. Especially the not so nice people. AND I smile at them. Lord knows, they need a smile more than anyone else.
7. I am the gullible person who believes every stupid email I receive. The first time. But after several generations of the same thing, I finally catch on and delete if my spam isn't working. Like right now. I try not to forward to everyone on my list, but sometimes, I can't help myself. sorry.
8. here's the killer; for those of you with weight issues, I do apologise and comiserate. Frank has issues that he, too struggles with, as do I. Although, mine are waaaay on the other end of the spectrum; (I can feel the darts coming) gulp; I have trouble gaining weight. Muscle-mass weight. And it's no fun, really. Because, being in the little bubble I'm in has seriously depleted my weight. Exercise increases my migraines. Now that is fun. So what to do?? Yes, walk the dog, I know........ I feel the hate mail coming.
enough said. I have work to do in the big blue room.