Tuesday, March 18, 2008

B'gosh and B'gora

Three more ways to have fun with pets: humiliation




1
Well look who's wearin' the green, will ya? Ah, yes; me Leprechan was found out yonder in the backyard just this morning. But he didn't bring me no pot of gold, mind ya. No rainbows, or blarney stone. Ah, but me did find a chewed bag of kitty food. HOW he got that, is just a mere wonder. Considering we buy them in 20lb bags.

Serves him right to wear the stupid hat.



2


As for the cats; well, they were forced, and Bosco is just plain
pitiful, adorable, sweet. Stupid. But he is cute. You can see by the look on his face that he wasn't totally into the whole wearing of the green thing. But hey, if the hat fits, right!
He is so funny.



3
Nala on the other hand, is totally pissed off. She is growling at Christina here, and I told her to put her down and let her go, immediately after the picture was taken. She doesn't appreciate having her fur ruffled. As it is, it takes her all day to get it just the way she likes it. Then to have the Cat Mawler come along and put this hideous looking thing on her little kitty head, hold her up for the camera and snort and giggle, well, she is NOT amused. She is kitty mad. And growling. And she does growl.


Nala does the typical kitty-walk thing when you put something on their little heads; she walks......backwards. with her head down. Now that part was funny. But the video was dead, Nala was getting angrier by the second; and it was time to go for dinner.


Yesterday was my birthday so Frank took the day off. We spent it SHOPPING. Oh, and I rid my hair of the pesky little whites that invaded. We bought an Easter bunny for, well Easter, for my Mother-in-law. I will be unsurprising her with that today. Frank wasn't supposed to let her know we were doing that, but he didn't know that, so he told. anyhooooo.


I need to go to Target and have them load my new Gazebo into the van. Yeahhhhhh!!!!! I can't wait for the weather to finally get nice enough to enjoy again. I love spending time on our deck, and now I will be able to under my new gazebo, with netting. Frank will be able to smoke his cigars out there, the kids can relax and we can play games and just eat, play have fun outside. I love the spring/summer time outdoors. When we can enjoy it, that is. Frank likes the sun, the kids and I enjoy the shade. So we will all be able to enjoy the deck. I cannot wait! I need to find some relaxing outdoor furniture to refinish.


For now, it's off to get ready; the sun is shining, for now. The headache is at a dull thud, again, for now. So, I'm off.


wishing you all a pain-free day
Deborah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for your gazebo! We have a portico over half our deck, and with trees all around it makes a pretty shady outdoor room. Can't wait for some weather to enjoy it in. Oh and by the way, did I tell you how relieved I am that I'm not the ony one who humiliates my animals? You should see Kimi with a bandana on. Thanks for the giggle.

Emily said...

love these -- nala and bosco are great, but my favorite is your doggy, for sure. too funny. :)

Migraine Chick said...

These pictures gave me a well needed giggle before i do battle at work with a throbbing head!