Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HaMmeRed

Hammer Nail Pictures, Images and Photos

Need I say more? The abortive didn't work last week. Monday I saw my pain doc and left after having two occipital blocks. I haven't been much for activity since Saturday. That is, unless it requires using the potty. That is about the extent of my action the past few days. I feel like someone has tried to remove my brain from the inside of my head by using a straw and a jack-hammer. No luck.

I am exhausted. But I must say, this is the first bad boy that has taken me down this bad in a long time. My cryo's seem to work well along with the preventatives. Now, I am due to get another date with my doc in the surgical suite for the cryo again. The problem is this; they moved into their new place, and did NOT take the machinery needed for such procedure. So I'm just waiting to hear from them to tell me when and where they plan on doing this. This block isn't going to last long.

Hope you are migraine-free.
Deborah

1 comment:

Migraine Chick said...

That is a great picture!Sometimes, I feel like my brain wants to wrench itself free from my skull and go to Vegas without me!