Friday, October 17, 2008

a shutter project



This is the new little shutter project I made. This one is for my Mom. I hope your not reading this, Mom. Her birthday is coming up in a few days, so, this is one of those shutters I had that I wanted to paint for her.
My Mom and Dad like to feed birds, this was a no-brainer. I'm not totally thrilled with the way it came out; I mean, the letters are sliding to the right, and the Momma bird is a little umm, beafy, but I do think she will like it.

Now, I am left with just one more shutter for myself. I still have not yet figured how to design it. I'm sure it will come to me. Until then, I have a garage of other things to paint and arrange.
Hoping you have a pain-free weekend
Deborah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that beafy Momma bird.

Princessa Con Problemas said...

You are creative! This is very kewl...how have you been feeling?

Migraine Chick said...

I love the birds and the snowman! You are very creative!