Monday, June 29, 2009

Blooming all Around






I just love the colors in my front gardens. The constant rain and low temperatures are keeping everything lush and vibrant. As for the gardens out back, it has been a work in progress to keep the dogs out. We also put a raised veggie garden in. I'll post that another day.



Now onto my great finds of the weekend:

How adorable is this little frog and bird?? The frog reminds me of the Frog and Toad book character. 50cents for both. The little key holder - 25cents.



The ugly butterflies are plastic, I can't wait to paint them!!! $1. These are going to be on the front of my house, I think; with the look of very aged rust. Yes, I think that would look lovely. Or maybe a blue? No no, that will just not do. Oh, I almost forgot the bundle of paint brushes I found for $1. Too late to post.


My favorite find is this: $2 chair, I can't wait to paint this one, maybe a deep aqua.


oh and a refrigerator dish for 75 cents - LOVE IT


SO WHAT DID YOU FIND ON YOUR WEEKEND??

No comments: