Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

I've been a boring blogger on so many levels. It's a wonder I get visitors. But I do. Santa was incredibly nice to me; I did get my digital camera - complete with dock, AND updated everything I could need to go with. I just haven't had the time or energy to figure most of it out. I have taken a few pics that are in the camera, and will probably stay there until I do figure it out. And until we update the computer, we won't be putting any pics into it. BUT, I do have one. I can't wait to use it. At least I can use it for my scrapbooking - whenever I get back to THAT!

I feel like I need to constantly get back to something. I used to garden, and I need to get back to it. I loved to scrapbook, yet I need to get back to it. Painting, poetry, writing - OK, nothing on any kind of professional level, but at least something I enjoyed for leisure and my kids enjoyed. A great stress-release if anything. I need, again, to get back to it. But when? I never seem to have either the time or the energy. For anything.

I've never been one for resolutions, but perhaps this should be the year for me to start a few. For time and energy. Finding them on some level. A little here or there, to do things I enjoy again. When I've found some time, I'll simply put it into something I like. But first, I need to make a few adjustments in my home - some major adjustments. Like in the organizational way. I used to be very organized, but that person has up and left me, and been replaced by someone who is very flighty and forgetful. I used to multi-task with ease and grace; if I try now, I forget what it was I was doing, making more of a mess than I started with. Frank tells me to just start with one room, and finish it. But one part of my brain still desires to multi-task, and run from room to room. And I get nothing done fast. And I tire easy from it. So I guess that is what I should do then! Take his advice, seek the time and energy, finish one task at a time. Sounds easy enough doesn't it. Trust me, my brain doesn't work that way, but I'm going to give it a try. Because it just hasn't been working my way either.

As far as the block went; not so much. I have been having the most beautiful psychedelic aura though. It's just too bad that they have such pounding effects afterward. And do I mean POUNDING! I give up. Even the Toradol didn't touch it. He said he could freeze it by putting a probe in for 3 months! Oh joy. But if this isn't working, what's the point really?

Well, Happy New Year! We all went to bed at 9. Again. We are a real bunch of partiers here, I know.

No comments: